Product Description & Reviews
Walleva manufactures sunglasses replacement lenses and accessories such as earsocks and nosepads. We provide plenty of colors such as red, blue, green, golden, purple, titanium, brown, black, yellow, clear and transition (photochromic) lenses. We also provide both polarized and non-polarized lenses. The lenses are: - Polarized (for some models, reduces glare and enhances contrast) - Mirror coated (for most models, bring beautiful look and other people cannot see the wearer's eyes) - 100% UV protection (exceeds ANSI Z80.3 and EN 1836:2005 standards) - Dust repel - Water repel - Impact resistant - passed FDA Drop Ball Test and Z87.1 Test (standard for safety glasses, for most of our lenses) The lenses come with some free accessories: - A micro-fiber cleaning cloth - A lenses bag and a lenses box - A pair of T6 screws(some models only) - A screw driver(some models only) All the items are packed in a hard box which can protect your lenses from being crashed. Disclaimer: Walleva is not affiliated with Oakley, Ray-Ban nor Rudy Project in any aspects. Walleva products are made by Walleva and are not Oakley, Ray-Ban nor Rudy Project products.
Features & Highlights
- 100% Polarized (For Polarized Lenses Only, Reduces Glare and Enhances Contrast)
- 100% UV Protection (Exceeds ANSI Z80.3 and EN 1836:2005 Standards)
- 16% Light Transmission, 12%-40% (For Photochromic Lenses), 99% (For Clear Lenses), 75% (For Yellow Lenses), 36%(For Pink Lenses)
- Impact Resistant - Passed FDA Drop Ball Test and Z87.1 Test (For Most of Our Polarized Lenses and Non-Polarized Lenses)
- Walleva Repel Coating (Repels Dust and Water)
|Color:||Black - Polarized|
|Package Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.11 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.