Product Description & Reviews
The name "Holbrook" came from a similar inspiration. Holbrook is a small town found along historic Route 66 in Arizona that sits on the outskirts of the painted desert and the petrified forest. It's a classic western badland that epitomizes a spirit of exploration and adventure found in those traveling along Highway 66 in the 50's and 60's. Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O Matter® frame, a comfortably lightweight design with pure Plutonite® lenses that filter out every ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 standards to give you superior clarity and protection. Multiple lens/frame combinations are available. Choose one with Oakley HDPolarized lenses for filtering that cuts more than 99% of reflected glare. The versions that come with Iridium® lens coating reduce even more glare while balancing light transmission.
Features & Highlights
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
|Part Number:||OO9102-98_Matte Black/Bronze|
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.07 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: MOD.9238SUN_923804-54, mpn: OO9238-04, ean: 0888392110947,
sku: B00BM3BKUI, mpn: RB2027-05, ean: 0799932114809,